Magnetic Field Mapping System MMS
The magnetization of encoders with magnetic tracks requires a validation of results.
The Magnetic Field Mapping Systems allows fast, high resolution mapping of magnetic field around a permanent magnet. The map of the magnetic field can be presented in the form of color coded 2D or 3D isometric visual display on a a PC Screen, as a table of numerical values of the magnetic field etc. The fully integrated Hall probe measures all three components of mangetic field (Bx, By, Bz) simultaneously at virtually same point.
The mapping system is controled by an easy-to-use-software. Scanning profiles are fully customizable.
- Measurement of flux density at an encoder (Radial or Axial)
- Measurement of field distribution on the surface of a rotor
- Measurement of X,Y und Z component of a sensor magnet
- Evaluation of homogeneity of magnetized magnet material
- Evaluation of field distribution (pitch error, amplitude, offset...)
For more information please contact us.